- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- 2000-2002: Raleigh, North Carolina: Accountant at Deere Turf Marketing Center
- 2002-2003: Moline, Illinois: Analyst at Corporate Shared Services
- 2003-2005: Waterloo, Iowa: Forecast Accountant at John Deere Waterloo Works
- 2005-2006: Moline, Illinois: Accounting Supervisor at Accounting Services Center
- 2006-2008: Olathe, Kansas: Accounting Manager at John Deere Ag Marketing Center
- 2008-2012: Tampa, Florida: Controller at John Deere Nortrax
- 2012-Present (and future): Ottumwa, Iowa: Controller at John Deere Ottumwa Works
- Elder, Growth Group leader, Mentor, and Financial Coach at The Bridge Church
- Involved in Ottumwa School district, teaching key “Financial Literacy” concepts each year
- Extensive involvement in the Ottumwa Leadership Academy (Mentor, Alumni Association, MMG groups, etc)
- Financial Review Committee member of the Ottumwa Regional Legacy Foundation
- Married to Teresa for 19 years
- Have 2 daughters. Elizabeth is 14 and Caroline is 12.
- Have been a foster parent at various times as well.
- Enjoy spending time with family, being outside, and growing giant pumpkins :)
I love Ottumwa. This is home to me. We have wonderful people, exciting ongoing changes, and the potential for a very bright future. I believe that strong, structural, permanent change requires taking a long-term view. It also requires a lot servant-minded leaders. The Ottumwa Leadership Academy develops leaders for the future, with a focus on serving the community, and I’m excited to be a part of it.